Region 70 Refund Policy
If you register a player, and then decide for any reason that the player will not play in our Region, please notify us as soon as possible. Refund requests must be made in writing to our Registrar. Refunds will be issued in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Any refund by request of the family will incur a $10 processing fee to reimburse the Region for the costs of credit card transactions.
- Requests made on or before June 30 will receive a full refund, less the processing fee.
- Requests made after June 30, but prior to August 10, will receive a 50% refund, less the processing fee, except in the following circumstances:
(A) First year players registered in the U5 or U6 division will receive a full refund, less the processing fee; and
(B) Families which relocate more than 10 miles from our Region will receive a full refund, less the processing fee.
- We will not issue a refund for withdrawals on or after August 10, because that is the date on which we begin team formation.
- In the event that we are unable to place a player on a team, however, we will issue a full refund regardless of timing.